Free 7 Day Course designed to help you create a more Christ-Centered home!
Creating a Christ Centered home has never been more important than RIGHT now!
Let me help you get intentional on building your home into a Christ-centered FORTRESS!
- Receive a short, daily lesson that will help simplify the daunting task of building your Christ-centered home.
- Take action every day and see how your small and simple choices make a big impact!
- Be inspired and discover simple ways to turn your family to Christ.
Don’t let the busyness of life take over your precious time. Get intentional about how you spend your sacred moments with both your family and your Savior.
Get ready to prayerfully discover how to turn your home into a Christ-centered Fortress!
You’re doing an amazing job, Mom! Never feel like you have to do this alone.
Hi, I’m Stacy…
Christian mom to 6 blessings and wifey to one cool guy! Like you, my family is my greatest treasure and this world just wouldn’t be the same without them!
Amidst all the hustle and bustle of life, family is the reason for it all! It’s oh so easy to get caught up in the fluff. You know…the urgent, but unimportant tasks that somehow so easily take over your day.
I’d love to help keep you grounded and focused on your family. Read on for ways for your family to learn, grow, and have fun together!
- 52 Weekly Date Night Ideas: Fun, Free or InexpensiveRegular date nights with your spouse are key to strengthening your marriage. It’s so easy to let the demands of life consume you and before you know it, there’s nothing left in the tank for your spouse. Every relationship takes work and time. Remember, dating doesn’t have to be extravagant or expensive, but it does … Read more
- 5 Simple Ways to Build a Christ-Centered HomeCreating a Christ-centered home takes diligent, consistent effort. Unlike building a house, the construction phase of building a Christ-centered home is ongoing. Learn what you can do to more intentionally make Christ the focus of your home and family.
- A Christian Runner’s DevotionalFitness has become invaluable to me as I have witnessed the benefits of taking care of my body. But you know what? Some days are just hard. It’s hard to get going, to feel motivated, and to push through. Motivation comes from discipline and discipline comes from understanding your purpose. I typically plan my day … Read more
- You Were Born to CreateI recently attended a women’s conference and learned a life-changing truth. The woman speaking said, “You were born to Create.” I’ve never considered myself as the creative type. I’d love to have a little artistic ability, but unless you count drawing stick figures art…then I’m not really creative. Or am I? It’s easy to believe … Read more
- 5 Essential Habits to Build a Christ Centered MarriageDivorce rate in the US at the end of 2021 was estimated at 45%…meaning nearly half of our nation’s marriages ended in divorce. Yikes! That’s a scary statistic. Fortunately, healthy, successful marriages aren’t just for those lucky couples. Successful marriages are built on a strong foundation and are centered on Christ. Furthermore, your daily choices, … Read more
- Completely Transform Sundays by Creating a Sabbath Activity BasketEvery child needs to be taught the importance of keeping the Sabbath Day holy. A Sabbath Activity Basket can be a great way for children to engage in activities that help them learn about the Sabbath and teach them how to keep it holy. What is the Sabbath Day for? The Sabbath Day is a … Read more
- Teaching Children Christlike Attributes: Developing Christlike Attributes at HomeRemodel Your Home: Creating a Christ-Centered Home Developing a Relationship with Christ Family Service Ideas Best Resources for Christian Parenting Teaching Children to Develop Christlike Attributes in the Home Your Job Is NOT to JUST Help Your Children be Successful Adults…Hear Me Out 🙂 The world will have you think your job as a parent … Read more
- 9 Christ-Centered Christmas TraditionsAre you looking for a way to bring Christ back into Christmas? There is so much competition out there with Santa, Elf on the Shelf, and what gifts to buy everyone for Christmas. By the time Christmas hits, you are so exhausted from all the preparations and shopping that you realize the whole reason for … Read more
- 5 Powerful Ways to Teach Your Children GratitudeBeing a parent feels like uncharted territory more often than not. And that is certainly true when it comes to teaching children gratitude! I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one who has done something nice for a child only to find that my “service” is seen as “expected”. Gratitude is a proven habit of … Read more